Work in progress
As law firms have grown into global businesses, they have invested heavily in marketing strategies to build on their new-found status. But, according to a recent survey, they have not always been successful. Kevin Wheeler reports
In carrying out the third in our series of ‘Marketing the Advisers’ studies, we at Wheeler Associates chose to inter-view partners in order to understand what those at the ‘sharp end’ of the business are doing to build relationships with existing clients, to enhance their own and the firm’s profile in the market and to win new clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651