Norton Rose starts up rome branch
Norton Rose is launching a Rome office by taking a tax expert from former Linklaters ally Gianni Origoni Grippo & Partners. The City firm is to open the office in May with the addition of Antonello Lupo, who will focus on tax and M&A work. The launch will give Norton Rose its second Italian branch after its six-partner Milan base, both of which will be headed by Italian managing partner Roberto Cornetta. The Rome launch comes as Norton Rose chooses the More London scheme at London Bridge as the preferred site for its new City headquarters.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651