Firm-specific course set to be introduced as LPC group splits
Leading London law firms abandon LPC for bespoke courses with the College of Law
Leading London law firms Allen & Overy, Clifford Chance and Linklaters have abandoned the controversial City Legal Practice Course (LPC) to develop bespoke courses with the College of Law, while the remaining five members of the consortium that developed the course have awarded the contract for teaching it solely to London’s BPP Law School.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651