Committing to the business
British Telecommunications, one of Europe’s leading providers of telecoms services, has grown from formation in 1981 into a company with an annual turnover of $30bn (£15.91bn) employing over 100,000 people. Anne Fletcher is the group general counsel and heads BT Group Legal, a department of approximately 130 lawyers. She also sits on the BT management council. The majority of these are based in London, but legal teams also exist in Europe, New York, Washington DC, Singapore and Sydney.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651