Legal Week reports
Macfarlanes head of corporate Simon Martin advised Bank of Butterfield, the UK private banking and investment management branch of Bermudan Bank of NT Butterfield & Son, on its £55m acquisition of Leopold Joseph Holdings. Pinsents corporate partner Jeremy Phillips led the team advising the target, supported by corporate assistants Sean Page and Shahan Jamil. The transaction follows Leopold Joseph’s announcement last September that it was conducting a review of its operations.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651