Vendor Speak: Come Together
IKON has come up with a way of enabling firms to maximise returns from their document management system. Using its IDM approach, that fully integrates the existing document management system with the existing IT infrastructure, additional benefits can be levered from the investments already made, says Mike Irvine
Documents are an integral part of the working day for law firms. Contracts, statements, correspondence, case papers, rulings, et al have to be created, reviewed, retained and distributed. Also law firms create large quantities of information from their own back-office systems.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651