Legal Week reports
DLA banking partner Peter Crichton advised Barclays Bank Leveraged Finance on its provision of £18m senior and working capital debt funding to pay for the £26m secondary buy-out of European Golf Brands, a company that makes battery-powered golf trolleys. Close Brothers Private Equity exited from the original MBO and fresh funds came from Graphite Capital. SJ Berwin corporate partner Andrew Harris advised Graphite. Berwin Leighton Paisner corporate partner Geraint Lloyd, assisted by corporate associate Benjamin Lee, advised Close Brothers individual shareholders and the management team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651