SH private capital team set for move
Stephenson Harwood’s private capital and family team is in talks to move to Charles Russell. Three senior lawyers – Robert Partridge, Robert Blower and Jonathan Walsh – along with consultants William Corbett and Michael Jennings are expected to join Charles Russell, taking the number of partners in the practice group to 18. The head of Charles Russell’s private capital and family department, David Long, will stay as the head of the group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651