A growth market
Limited liability partnerships have already been a hit with US and UK firms and with the issue of unlimited liability worrying partners worldwide, it is a structure that will only continue to grow in popularity, says Richard Turnor
International law firms have evolved not least because global clients need legal advisers who can look after all aspects of multi-billion dollar cross-border deals. They therefore operate in precisely the kind of market where catastrophic claims could easily arise.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651