Bluechip Awards: Top marks for corporate counsel
This year's third Legal Director Corporate Counsel Bluechip awards took place at the Royal Courts of Justice on 4 December. The highly successful event saw a host of new awards including one for Best Corporate Government
Now in its third year, the Corporate Counsel Bluechip Awards saw the in-house community gather together to salute the leading lights of the profession in the glamorous setting of the Royal Courts of Justice in London. More than 500 lawyers were present to witness the 18 awards being presented by Chris Barrie and the musical entertainment provided by the Drifters.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651