Southwest Focus: Making hay
David Pester looks at the most effective structures open to companies following the key trend of releasing value from their businesses this year
Recent opinion surveys among business leaders in the southwest have cited succession planning and achieving release of capital value as key areas of concern, especially during times when sustainability of the financial performance of those businesses may fluctuate. Just under half of the respondents ranked the issue as one of significant concern, yet less than a third were well prepared to deal with it.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651