No such thing as blissful ignorance
In the current tough conditions, Justin North finds it surprising how many firms still do not proficiently analyse and measure internal performance - an area which can significantly boost their profitability
Unfortunately for all of us, high profit margins are not necessarily guaranteed in the current market. This can be attributed to any number of individual, or a combination of many, factors; a majority of which are closely aligned with the increased levels of external competition.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651