Legal Week reports
Slaughter and May corporate partner David Johnson advised Punch Taverns on its £1.19bn acquisition of Pubmistress, the holding company for Pubmaster Group. The acquisition was financed by a combination of existing resources, cash from Punch’s recent refinancing and a new revolving credit facility with Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). The Slaughters team included corporate associate Deirdre Coolahan and competition partner Bertrand Louveaux. Pubmistress was advised by Nabarro Nathanson corporate partner Andrew Inkaster, supported by corporate partner Andrew Wigfall and corporate assistant Caroline Newsholme. Deal funder RBS was advised by Clifford Chance finance partner Suzy Stewart.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651