A valued addition
IT teams are far from being a much maligned and ignored department as is commonly believed. Kieran Flatt reports that they are more valued in law firms than they may realise
It is no secret that many IT staff working in law firms feel their efforts go unnoticed by the lawyers. Join any group of law firm IT directors for a drink and you will get a strong impression that they and their staff often find working with lawyers challenging. Rewarding too, but the general consensus is often that lawyers are more difficult to work with than some other professionals, such as bankers or accountants.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651