Legal Week reports
Trowers & Hamlins projects partner David Mosey advised the Department for Work and Pensions and Land Securities Trillium (LST) on the £500m refurbishment of 700 Job Centres and social security offices around the country. Mosey was assisted by projects partner Andrew Vickery and projects assistant Katie Saunders. The joint clients have appointed 14 contractors to complete the three-year programme. The multi-party contract was signed by all 16 parties to allow an immediate start date for the central government-led project, which is due to be completed within three years. Lovells projects partner Mike Matheou advised LST on related issues, supported by projects assistant Jeremy Brittenden.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651