In House: Cracking the Whip
Law firms are providing good levels of service to in-house clients, but there is still plenty of room for improvement, writes Philip Hoult
In-house lawyers are now managing their relationships with key external providers more proactively and are determined to continue trying to extract further value for money, according to the latest Legal Director Benchmarker survey, conducted in association with Pinsents. As the head of legal of one communications business says: “We have an annual review to keep the firms on their toes”.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651