Five step programme
When constructing its new website, Hammonds had to take a number of factors into consideration after consulting with those working at the firm. David Savage explains
Hammonds launched its new website (www.hammonds.com) at the end of July. The site was developed and went live within 10 months of project inception. At the time of the launch the site contained well over 1,000 pages (110,000+ words) of detailed profile of the business. You can access over 50% of all site content with one click on the homepage, or indeed any other page. All site content is database driven and classified against a range of criteria intended to assist in ensuring that relevant information is actively promoted to site users.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651