Life outside the City
Now is an excellent time to be looking for a training contract in the regions. Rachel Harris tells you what to look for
It is a well-known fact that the City of London accounts for about one-third of all training contracts on offer in any given year. The whole of London (City and Greater London) accounts for around one-half of all available training contracts. Vacancies at the top London firms are well advertised, the work is excellent, the training good, the financial rewards attractive and the firms have a sophisticated PR machine for attracting high calibre students.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651