Legal Week reports
Wragge & Co construction associate Paul Green led the team to advise Morgan Est, the infrastructure services division of Morgan Sindall, on the £53m PFI project to upgrade the road between Arbroath and Dundee in the County of Angus. He was supported by construction partner Ian Yule. Shepherd & Wedderburn projects partner David Nash advised the local authority, Angus Council. Masons capital projects partner Ian Laing and capital projects associate Julia Maguire advised Claymore Roads.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651