Dorseys' Ackermann back to Hewitsons
Highly-rated Dorsey & Whitney IP specialist Niel Ackermann has quit the US firm to return to his former firm, Hewitsons of Cambridge. Ackermann, who joined Dorseys just two years ago alongside former Hewitsons partner Ian Craig, will return to the firm as a senior solicitor. Ackermann gave up his partnership at Dorseys last year for lifestyle reasons and was working as a counsel before deciding to return to Cambridge full time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651