Norway: Fighting Talk
At a time when the legal profession is coming under ever increasing scrutiny from its regulatory bodies, the role of the Council of European Bars in unifying one of the European Union's most diverse professional groups is proving more vital than ever. CCBE president Helge Kolrud talks to Derek Bedlow
It is often said that leading lawyers is like trying to herd cats. Trying to lead 18 different ‘herds’ of cats through a period of immense change, uncertainty and external scrutiny looks like a task that even King Solomon would have second thoughts about.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651