India: Under pressure
Although the process of outsourcing IT and back-office operations to India and other low cost centres has been underway for some years, it has only recently become a hot political issue. Derek Bedlow asks whether recent efforts to stem the flow will seriously damage the country's booming outsourcing industry
Recent visitors to London’s Trafalgar Square may have wondered whether they had overdone the previous evening’s entertainment as they watched a large pink elephant wandering through the streets of London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651