Gleneagles Preview: Five steps to put technology on the managing partners' radar.
Peter Zeughauser identifies the five steps that IT directors should take in order to put technology on the managing partners' radar
For an IT director, befriending the managing partner is the most critical factor for ensuring his or her success in a firm. Yet managing partners are notoriously difficult for anyone to befriend. They usually have too many fish to fry to pay adequate attention to IT, if they are even interested in the first place. They do not understand techno-speak and when they hear ‘technology’ they see red-ink. If they can avoid thinking about, using or buying technology, most will.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651