Legal Week reports
Clifford Chance (CC) and Macfarlanes advised property company Warner Estate Holdings on its £164m acquisition of an industrial estate portfolio from the Morley Fund. CC‘s global head of real estate Cliff McAuley dealt with joint venturing and contract negotiation matters, with support from real estate finance partner Mark Rees Jones. Macfarlanes property partner Clive Lampard advised Warner on due diligence and on-going asset management. Lawrence Graham banking partner Kathleen O’Donnell advised Bank of Scotland as £100m funder of part of the deal and Linklaters advised Barclays Bank as the funder on the remainder. The Morley Fund was advised by in-house counsel Jamie Davey.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651