Fixing the terms
The publication of the Higgs review and the arrival of the Combined Code on Corporate Governance will have a significant impact on the remuneration of company directors. Damian Humphrey and Natalie Mathison explain why
Following Derek Higgs’ Review of the Role and Effectiveness of Non-executive Directors and Sir Robert Smith’s Audit Committees Combined Code Guidance, July saw the publication of the Combined Code on Corporate Governance. The section dealing with remuneration, which is largely based on common sense principles, will interest human resources departments and their legal advisers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651