Client relationship management: Information dilemmas
Firms are failing to take the opportunity of reviewing their management systems and processes to develop effective client relationship management, says Ann Macleod
The lure of a new IT system might seem as exciting as the brightly coloured parcels under the Christmas tree. Irresistibly beckoning with promises of richer, better and faster features and new and exciting ways to fix existing problems, some of which we did not even know we had. But are firms getting to grips with the real challenges that system implementations or upgrades present?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651