Moving the firm
Nick Cray, chief operating officer of Lovells, was one of the team involved in the firm's move to the newly constructed Atlantic House and the firm's refurbishment of two nearby buildings. He reports on managing a major building project for the first time
The move to a new property is one of the largest and most critical decisions that any law firm can take. It almost certainly means the partnership taking on a long lease commitment and incurring substantial capital expenditure.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651