It is Tuesday morning. Yesterday you were told the company plans to outsource the legal department. You have until Friday to demonstrate that the legal function offers the best value for money for the company. What do you do?
Tuesday morning and you have spent Monday mining your information sources within the company to acquire the source materials your friend Pete, a former business development director at the company, has suggested for the proposal due on Friday for Derek, the finance director. Besides the internal materials, you have statistics from reports that have already assessed the perceived value of in-house lawyers to the board.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651