Navigating the maze
With more than 3,000 delegates, the International Bar Association conference in San Francisco this autumn will be one of the largest gatherings of business lawyers in the world this year. IBA vice president and conference veteran Francis Neate offers his advice on getting the most out of the events on offer
The International Bar Association’s (IBA’s) Conference in San Francisco, which will run from 14-19 September, is a week-long intensive programme that will be attended by around 3,000 international business lawyers, many of whom are leaders in their field. Delegates have the opportunity to discuss subjects and projects of direct relevance to their own practice, learn from more than 800 expert speakers and take part in valuable networking activities. For lawyers with an international frame of mind, there is simply nothing else in the world quite like it.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651