Case Study: As simple as plug and play
Although it is hard to sell portal systems to mid-sized firms, a number have seized the opportunity of late. Southern firm DMH is one that has clicked into the portal trend, but has it revolutionised the business?
As time goes by, innovative and cutting edge technology that was once the preserve of the largest firms becomes generic and trickles down to the rest of the profession – at which point, one might argue, it becomes truly useful. But does it also get watered down? One IT supplier complains it is hard to sell portal systems to medium-sized law firms because they are all convinced that they already have one.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651