Senior partner pay slammed
Senior lawyers attack excessive City firm salaries in survey
Partners in City firms say that they are ‘overpaid’. Half of the UK’s senior private practice lawyers believe senior partners at major City firms are overpaid, according a poll last month. The Big Question survey by Legal Director‘s sister title Legal Week, in association with recruiter EJ Legal, comes in the wake of continuing controversy over executive pay.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651