An honest liar
The Diary reports
The Diary’s on-going campaign to honour the legal profession’s best liars has rooted out another contender for the prestigious Economical with the Actualite Award.Regular readers of The Diary will recall the inaugural winner of the trophy, litigation partner Steve Zager, who last year departed Brobeck Hale & Dorr for Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld two days after making the statement: “Akin Gump has made me no offer, I have not had an interview with them, I have not resigned and I am not leaving Brobecks.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651