Rolling up your sleeves
There are a number of team-building strategies which need to be followed if an organisation is to work at its optimal level, as Timothy Corcoran found out during a Counsel to Counsel forum in Cleveland
When it comes to effective team-building within any organisation, it is important to move legal counsel closer to the business decision makers. “You have got to engage the managers and the lawyers at the outset so they form a cohesive team, committed to a common strategic objective,” said Peter McHugh, a partner at UK-based Eversheds.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651