In-house: Pain, but some gain
Despite business conditions, most in-house departments are handling more work and almost half of senior in-house lawyers believe that the economic climate is set to improve. Philip Hoult reports on the findings of the Legal Director 2003 Business Confidence survey
In-house lawyers working for leading UK businesses are facing increased workloads despite the economic slowdown, the latest Benchmarker survey in Legal Week‘s sister title Legal Director has found.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651