Strategy & Management: Happily ever after
Law firms are taking more care over potential merger partners, yet many apparently perfect partnerships still fail.
Out of the 168 hours in a week, the average big law firm partner spends about 70 hours in the office and travelling there and back; 50 hours asleep (after all, what serious lawyer would admit to needing more than seven hours sleep a night); and 50 hours with family and friends. No doubt the time will come when we have detailed timesheet figures to analyse the last two of those numbers!
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651