In-house: Time stands still
The demands on corporate counsel are increasing as the budgets available to them come under pressure. Carrie Clarke looks at what this means for in-house employment opportunities
If you type in the phrase ‘time management’ to the internet search engine Google you will get 748,000 entries. I would imagine 747, 999 of these would be helpful in some way to in-house teams who, in a very harsh economic environment, are facing the severest of demands on their time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651