Legal Week reports
Hill Dickinson adds to partnershipHill Dickinson has appointed former Hammonds construction partner Chris Wilcock as a partner. The lawyer, who left Hammonds’ Birmingham arm towards the end of last year, will be joining Hill Dickinson’s Manchester office.”Hill Dickinson already has a strong construction team in Liverpool, but there is a lot of scope to develop this kind of work from a Manchester base,”Wilcock said. “We will be looking for new clients and aiming to broaden the range of services we offer.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651