Orricks set for Italian launch
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe has secured its Italian law debut after hiring a seven-partner team from the local legal arm of Ernst & Young (E&Y) as the San Francisco firm steps up its European expansion drive. The partners, part of a 23-lawyer Milan-based team, resigned last week led by partner Alessandro de Nicola, who will become the local managing partner for the US firm. Seven of the lawyers join Orricks as partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651