Slaughters makes up patner trio
Slaughter and May has made up three new partners, taking its partnership total to 127 worldwide, with 107 based in London. The new appointments are corporate lawyers Hywel Davies and Jan Putnis and IP/IT specialist Robert Sumroy, who all join the partnership from 1 May. Promotions to Slaughters’ partnership have dwindled in the past four years. The magic circle firm made up 10 in 2000, seven in 2001 and five in 2002.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651