In House: In defence of Higgs
Professional body for company secretaries states its support for the Higgs report and calls on company chairmen to re-read the controversial report. Angus Leslie Melville reports
The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (Icsa) has attacked the findings of a poll this month which revealed that chairmen of the UK’s top companies are widely opposed to the key proposals of the Higgs’ report.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651