Yorkshire and the northeast: Keep the home fires burning
Now that the major players in the Yorkshire legal scene have a number of high profile clients around the world, you may expect them to be neglecting their home market of Leeds. James Lumley finds out
Late last month partners from the newly re-branded Hammonds met at a country house hotel to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the firm’s move from Bradford to Leeds – a much better address from which to do business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651