Max quits Olswang to start own firm
Olswang head of planning Richard Max announced last week that he is leaving the firm at the end of April to set up his own practice. The move will coincide with the arrival of 13 partners and 38 staff from DJ Freeman, with head of planning Karen Howard likely to replace Max as the head of department, although no formal decision has yet been made. Max had been a partner in Olswang’s property department since joining the firm from DJ Freeman in March 2001.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651