In House: Show your support
US in-house functions have been using electronic litigation support for more than 25 years, but in-house functions in the UK have not adopted it to the same extent. Kelvin McGregor-Alcorn argues that clients should demand it
A Benchmarker survey published last August in Legal Week‘s sister title Legal Director found that only 47% of clients involved in large-scale litigation had been offered electronic litigation support services by their primary law firms. The equivalent figure for the US in terms of both its availability and uptake would be closer to 100%.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651