People & Moves
Legal Director reports
American Express Services Europe (Amex): Mark Chambers has joined Amex as its new managing counsel from GE Insurance Holdings, where he was group head of legal. Chambers, a former lawyer at Slaughter and May, is heading up the Amex 18-lawyer team for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and replaces retiring Gwyn Price. He was previously UK head of legal at GE Capital Global Customer Finance until 2000.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651