Hammonds finalises insurance split
Hammonds has finalised terms to split with its national insurance practice in a move that will see the nine-partner team break away from the firm on 1 May. The practice, which has been in talks with management about breaking off for the past six weeks, will reform as an independent law firm called Robin Simon LLP, specialising in insurance, re-insurance, professional indemnity and property insurance work. The new firm will have branches in London, Leeds and Manchester and all of Hammonds’ insurance lawyers and staff will be included in the move.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651