Pillsburys enters Jensen medidation
Pillsbury Winthrop and former partner Frode Jensen have agreed to enter into mediation over their bitter public battle. The pre-judgment hearing in the $45m (£28.5m) court case has been postponed until April following a joint application for mediation last month. Pillsburys now hopes to draw a line under the row, which kicked off in September after the firm released a statement alleging that Jensen’s departure to Latham & Watkins came “on the heels of sexual harassment allegations” and that there had been a “significant decline in his productivity”. Jensen denied both claims.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651