A higher state of consciousness
Corrado Angelelli and Sebastiano Bottio take a look at the developments in the legal system aimed at aiding the Italian securitisation market, which allowed it to prosper throughout 2002
The Italian securitisation market came of age during 2002, both in terms of the volume of credit risk transferred and in terms of diversification in structures and deal types, a fact noted by rating agencies and financial analysts after several years of steady growth.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651