Benchmarking tech trends
In a bid to help firms keep tabs on their rivals, Legal IT teamed up with Coleman Bennett International to gauge the current thinking on 10 key areas of technology. By Julian Cranwell
In the current financial climate, many law firms, along with businesses in most other commercial sectors, are coming under pressure to reduce their IT expenditure, both on staff and IT procurement, in a bid to satisfy the partnership’s need to control costs.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651