Channel Islands firms tie the knot
Carey Langlois and Olsens have merged to create the Channel Islands’ largest law firm. Carey Olsen will boast more than 120 lawyers, including 25 partners, across offices in Jersey, Guernsey and London. A Carey Langlois’ spokesman said: “An alliance of this scale is unprecedented in the Channel Islands. Carey Olsen will have an unrivalled breadth of expertise spanning all areas of legal practice in Jersey and Guernsey.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651