Hamburg merger for Wragges German ally
Wragge & Co’s German ally, Graf von Westphalen Bappert & Modest, has merged with Hamburg accountancy firm Busch & Partner. The merger creates a 140-strong multi-disciplinary practice of lawyers, accountants and tax advisers. The accounting arm of the German practice began operating under the name of BWS Graf Westphalen Busch & Partner from 1 January. At the same time, the newly-enlarged accountancy arm will also take over the Freiburg-based accountancy arm of German advisory group BWS Treuhand und Beratungs.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651